How do i apply my heat transfers to my garment?
All of our heat transfers are applied using a heat press. If printing for light-colored garments set your temperature between 380 degrees and 400 degrees and press 8 to 10 seconds. Using 40-50lbs.(medium) of pressure. Peel hot. For dark-colored garments set your temperature between 380 degrees and 400 degrees and press for 6 to 8 seconds. using 40-50 lbs (medium) of pressure. Peel hot!
How do I apply Jet Opaque Paper for Darks (Grey Backing)?
- Print image on coated side of paper right reading (do not mirror the image).
- Trim away the unprinted areas of the transfer is desired.
- Bend a corner to remove the backing paper from the printed image.
- Place the Heat Transfer Paper on the top of the garment with the image facing up (right reading to you.)
- Completely cover the image with one sheet of parchment paper.
- Press: 30 seconds at 350 degrees F/177 degrees C using medium pressure. (30 to 45 psi/2 to 3 bar.)
- Once cold, peel away ironing sheet in a smooth even motion.
* Prepare the garment/fabric by ensuring the surface is clean, dry and wrinkle-free from lint.
How do I apply Jet Pro SS (light) paper (Blue Backing)
- Print the image in reverse or mirrored format.
- Trim away the unprinted areas of the transfer if desired.
* Prepare the garment/fabric by ensuring the surface is clean, dry and wrinkle free from lint.
- Place the transfer on top of the garment with the image side touching the substrate (backing paper is facing you).
- Press 30 seconds at 375 degrees F/190 degrees C using medium /heavy pressure (30 psi/3 to 5 bar).
- Let paper cool up to 1 minute to avoid burning fingers.
- Peel the paper while still hot in a smooth even motion. (Paper may be peeled at any temperature, depending on which end "feel" results are preferred.
- For greatest softness, quickly stretch the fabric in all directions while still hot. If you used the cold peel method, quickly repress the parchment-covered image and stretch while still hot.
When will my order ship?
Your order will normally ship in 2 to 3 business days depending on your locations. We ship via USPS mail or FedEx.
Can I return custom transfers?
No! Custom work is not returnable. We make sure that you proof and sign off on all orders before they go to print.
Can I return regular stock transfers orders?
Yes! You must return any stock transfers within 14 days, and a 10% restocking fee will apply.
What if i have a problem with my transfers?
Call customer service at 1-800-310-0899. Have your invoice ready when calling.
Can we ship internationally?
Yes, we ship anywhere in the world. We accept all major credit cards or wire transfers as payment.
Is there a cut off time to place an order for stock transfers for same day shipping?
Yes, the cut off time is between 1:30 pm and 2:00 pm for same day shipping. We make every attempt to ship all order received the same day for shipping.
What is DTF and how does it work?
DTF (direct to film) is an alternative process to DTG (direct to garment). It uses water-based ink that is printed on a release film, then applied with an adhesive and heated or cured thru a dryer. The process is as simple as its name, print on a film and then directly to your fabric. You can use it immediately! This new digital technology gives you the customer the choice to print full-color transfers to apply to DARK OR LIGHT garments on cotton, polyester, 50/50, nylon, etc. No minimums.
What are the requirements for DTF artwork?
Art files are preferred in png format (transparent background) CMYK only! We also accept jpg, ai, pdf. High-resolution files. NOTE: WE DO NOT RESIZE IMAGES, SO MAKE SURE YOUR FILE IS SIZED BEFORE YOU SEND IT!
How do I apply DTF transfers?
- Your heat press should be at medium pressure, 280-300 for synthetic /polyester, cotton blends can be pressed at 320-350 degrees.
- Prepress your fabric for 2 to 3 seconds
- Press transfers onto fabric for 8-10 seconds
- Peel COLD
*customers press times, pressure and degrees may vary: these instructions are a guide only. Call or email our customer service team with any questions.
Can I return DTF transfers?
Since all DTF transfers are custom orders, we will NOT accept returns? Pleases call customer service or email us if any questions or concerns.