How do i apply my heat transfers to my garment?
All of our heat transfers are applied using a heat press. If printing for light-colored garments set your temperature between 380 degrees and 400 degrees and press 8 to 10 seconds. Using 40-50lbs.(medium) of pressure. Peel hot. For dark-colored garments set your temperature between 380 degrees and 400 degrees and press for 6 to 8 seconds. using 40-50 lbs (medium) of pressure. Peel hot!
How do I apply Jet Opaque Paper for Darks (Grey Backing)?
- Print image on coated side of paper right reading (do not mirror the image).
- Trim away the unprinted areas of the transfer is desired.
- Bend a corner to remove the backing paper from the printed image.
- Place the Heat Transfer Paper on the top of the garment with the image facing up (right reading to you.)
- Completely cover the image with one sheet of parchment paper.
- Press: 30 seconds at 350 degrees F/177 degrees C using medium pressure. (30 to 45 psi/2 to 3 bar.)
- Once cold, peel away ironing sheet in a smooth even motion.
* Prepare the garment/fabric by ensuring the surface is clean, dry and wrinkle-free from lint.
How do I apply Jet Pro SS (light) paper (Blue Backing)
- Print the image in reverse or mirrored format.
- Trim away the unprinted areas of the transfer if desired.
* Prepare the garment/fabric by ensuring the surface is clean, dry and wrinkle free from lint.
- Place the transfer on top of the garment with the image side touching the substrate (backing paper is facing you).
- Press 30 seconds at 375 degrees F/190 degrees C using medium /heavy pressure (30 psi/3 to 5 bar).
- Let paper cool up to 1 minute to avoid burning fingers.
- Peel the paper while still hot in a smooth even motion. (Paper may be peeled at any temperature, depending on which end "feel" results are preferred.
- For greatest softness, quickly stretch the fabric in all directions while still hot. If you used the cold peel method, quickly repress the parchment-covered image and stretch while still hot.
When will my order ship?
Your order will normally ship in 2 to 3 business days depending on your locations. We ship via USPS mail or FedEx.
Can I return custom transfers?
No! Custom work is not returnable. We make sure that you proof and sign off on all orders before they go to print.
Can I return regular stock transfers orders?
Yes! You must return any stock transfers within 14 days, and a 10% restocking fee will apply.
What if i have a problem with my transfers?
Call customer service at 1-800-310-0899. Have your invoice ready when calling.
Can we ship internationally?
Yes, we ship anywhere in the world. We accept all major credit cards or wire transfers as payment.
Is there a cut off time to place an order for stock transfers for same day shipping?
Yes, the cut off time is between 1:30 pm and 2:00 pm for same day shipping. We make every attempt to ship all order received the same day for shipping.