WHAT IS DTF AND HOW DOES IT WORK?
DTF or Direct to Film transfers is the newest innovation to the printing industry. This new process will make your custom orders a breeze! Just drop your artwork into the box we provided and let us do the work for you. All you need is a heat press!
DTF is an alternative process to DTG, (Direct to Garment.) and screen printing. It uses water-based ink that is printed on a release film that is then applied with adhesive glue and cured thru a dryer. This new technology gives you the customer the choice to print full-color transfers to apply to dark or light garments on cotton, polyester, 50/50, nylon, etc. With no minimums!
DTF transfers give you the edge on your competition with sharp, colorful prints that look amazing on all sorts of fabrics!
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR DTF TRANSFERS
- Your heat press should be at medium to firm pressure.
- For cotton and 50/50 blends 320-350F degrees, For synthetic or polyester fabrics 280-300F degrees.
- Prepress your fabric for 2 to 3 seconds. Then press transfer to fabric for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Peel COLD!
* Customers' heat press time, pressure and degrees may vary; these instructions are a guide only. Call or email our customer service with any questions.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SENDING ART FILES:
- Send art files in png format (transparent background) We also accept pdf ai or PSD and jpeg (high resolution)
**We DO NOT RESIZE any art files, make sure your file is saved to the correct size BEFORE sending.